Renaissance Under the Stars
New this year is an online silent art auction which is now live! To view the art and start bidding now, simply follow the instructions below or use the QR code to take you to the site. Art may be viewed in the Art Tent at the Renaissance Under the Stars market. The auction will close at 8 p.m. on April 2nd. Purchases may be picked up that evening at the art tent of the following week at Winnsboro Center for the Arts
Renaissance Under the Stars will take place on April 2nd at Winnsboro Civic Center, 900 Wheeler Drive. Proceeds from this year’s event will benefit Winnsboro Center for the Arts, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and its new performing arts center planned for 206 Market St. The new venue is designed as a multi-use space intended to host a wide range of community activities from concerts and theater to youth camps and wedding receptions.
Tickets for the dinner and entertainment portion are now sold out!
- Tickets are still available for: Renaissance Outdoor Market from 5 to 7 pm, April 2nd outside the Winnsboro Civic Center ($25).
- Meet & Greet with Celtic Violinist Máiréad Nesbitt, 11 am to 1 pm, at the Oaklea Mansion. April 3rd ($25). Come meet Máiréad, see the newly renovated Oaklea Mansion and enjoy light refreshments. The Oaklea Mansion is located at 407 S. Main St., Winnsboro.
How To Access the Online Art Auction
The online art auction can be accessed in two ways:
1.Download the app to your phone.
The app name is Acutria Mobile Bidding.
The event name is WCAGALA
2.Access the auction website using your browser on any device using this link auctria.events/WCAGALA
Once you have accessed the online auction, you can:
- REGISTER – Use this function to register as a bidder on the site.
- AUCTION – View all silent auction items and place bids.
- DONATE – Submit an additional donation to the fundraiser.
You will receive an email notification when you have the highest bid on an item and also when you have been outbid on an item. If you are using the app, you will also receive a Notification of those events.
Schedule of Events
Saturday, April 2nd – Winnsboro Civic Center, 900 Wheeler Dr.
- 5 – 7 p.m. — Outdoor Renaissance Market & Garden
- 7 – 10 p.m. — Dinner, Live Auction and Featured Entertainment
Sunday, April 3 – Meet & Greet with Mairead Nesbitt at the Oaklea Mansion
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
(Light refreshments Served)
- $25–Outdoor Market & Garden
- $100–Outdoor Festival + Dinner and Entertainment
- $25 – Meet & Greet
Please consider being a sponsor and help us reach our fundraising goal! All sponsors will be gratefully acknowledged during the event and in the event program. All sponsorships include tickets for the Meet & Greet on Sunday.
- Galileo ($500)–Includes all activities plus event seating at a uniquely decorated Pavilion table with goblet and mead for two
- Shakespeare ($2,500) Includes all of the above for up to ten people
- Machiavelli ($5,000) Includes all of the above for up to ten people at a premier table with individual bottles of mead and dedicated servers
Renaissance Under the Stars 2022 LIVE AUCTION Preview
Thank you to these organizations and individuals for their donations to the live auction.
One Round of Golf for Four People at The Links at Land’s End Golf Course. Includes Green Fee, Cart, GPS, and Range Balls
Good Anytime Monday – Saturday
More info at http://www.golflakefork.com
Sail with Scott Aboard the Seawolf. This beautiful catamaran vessel sails from its own port at the Harbor in Rockwall. Take a 90-minute cruise with up to four guests.
Cruise may be taken Sunday-Friday from April to September.
More info at http://www.sailwithscott.com
Private Paint and Wine Tasting Party. Includes room for up to 10 guests with Brenda Roberts. Can be held at the WCA annex or location of your choice.
Sayadream Studio: 903-347-6136
Cruise with up to four guests on Lake Cypress with Captain Chuck Switzer and his first mate Jan on their luxury Bennington Pontoon boat. Includes hors d’oeuvres, wine, tales, and lunch on the Switzer patio.
Dinner for two in a causal lively atmosphere with great service in a beautiful historic building on Main Street on the square in downtown Mount Vernon.
More info at: www.chophouseonbankhead.com
Take a guide bass or crappie fishing trip for two. Date and time to be determined by clients and guide. Includes a $50 gift certificate for tackle and supplies at Lake Form Marina Store as well as a $100 gift certificate for lunch or dinner at the Marina Restaurant.
Spend two nights at the historic Oaklea Mansion in Winnsboro, Texas.
Receive a necklace and pair of earrings from Edison Exchange. These beautiful pieces are 14K Yellow Gold with Pearls.